Nicole Strippoli, grew up in Queens, New York, where she attended Townsend Harris High School. Ms. Strippoli first came to the Capital Region as an undergraduate when she attended the University at Albany and has been here since.
While attending the University at Albany Ms. Strippoli studied History and Political Science. In 2002, she graduated magna cum laude and decided to continue her education at Albany Law School of Union University. Ms. Strippoli earned her juris doctor and graduated from Albany Law School in 2005. She joined the firm as an associate in 2006.
Ms. Strippoli is admitted to practice in New York State and also admitted before the Federal District Court for the Northern District of New York, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Ms. Strippoli focuses her practice on Wills, Estates, Real Estate, Commercial Litigation, and Vehicle and Traffic Law. She is a member in good standing of the New York State Bar Association, the Albany County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity and the Golden Key National Honor Society and is an active member of the Guilderland Chamber of Commerce and the Business Referrals Networking Group.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Vehicle & Traffic
- Commercial Litigation
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2013
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- University of Albany, Albany, New York
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Albany County Bar Association, Member
- Guilderland Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Business Referrals Networking Group, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity