Unmatched Skills And Experience In Estate Planning
Forward Thinking And Strategic In The Management Of Estate Law Matters
At Young, Fenton, Kelsey & Brown, P.C., our Albany, New York, will and estate attorneys represent individuals of all backgrounds and asset levels. After more than 30 years of experience in this area of law, we have earned a reputation for thorough, expeditious results in a wide range of wills, estates and probate matters, which our clients throughout New York can rely on.
We bring unmatched skill and experience to the table in:
- Comprehensive estate planning and administration needs
- The collection of assets and the distribution of assets by an estate executor
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing of wills, powers of attorney, health care proxies, living wills and medical directives
- Probating an estate in surrogate court, which hears cases involving the affairs of decedents
- The probate of wills and the administration of estates, guardianships and adoptions
- Litigation that arises from disputes in will contests, estates and probate matters
- Issues related to the last will and testament
- The appointment of guardians and backup estate executors
- Medicaid and elder law counseling
- Special planning for family businesses and business succession
Contact Young, Fenton, Kelsey & Brown, P.C., In Albany
We work hard to make our services accessible and within reach for the individuals who need us most. Our office is conveniently located, with easily accessible parking.
We offer affordable rates and accept all major credit cards.