Committed To Personal Attention And Care
New York Attorneys Committed To Your Lasting Success
The details of real estate law are very precise, and can often involve dealing with local government and municipalities that regulate new construction, land developments and zoning issues. Any property you pursue must adhere to strict regulations.
At Young, Kelsey, Brown & Strippoli, P.C., we raise the bar in real estate transactions and can help you make sure that your real estate purchases and sales are held to the highest standards.
Contact our office for reasonable rates and quality representation in:
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Residential real estate transactions
- Real estate purchases, sales and residential and commercial leasing
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Structural reports
- Title review
- Real estate and mortgage closings
- Litigation that arises in real estate disputes
- Landlord-tenant law and eviction proceedings
- Condemnation, boundary line and contamination proceedings
- Real property taxation and mortgage issues
- New construction considerations
- Zoning laws and land development
- Eminent domain matters
We represent clients before planning boards, zoning boards, environmental agencies and permitting authorities, and can take on even the toughest opposition with ease and confidence.
Contact Our Albany Real Estate Law Firm
We work hard to make our services accessible and within reach for the individuals who need us most. Our office is conveniently located in Albany.
We offer affordable rates and accept all major credit cards.